Hei Guys..I will update with MoRe BoNuS TRacK or UnReleaSed SoNg of series..Plz Show Your SuPporT by LeaVing Ur Comment here and Follow The Rules Below then write down ur email..and I will send u de password...For more Info..Meet me In Facebook as cIeYumI or in Twitter as Cie_SmiLe .....And PLEASE PLEASE write your questions or request song just in my blog or my Facebook...don't reply in my gmail or put ur comment in my facebook..Thank You

*I will ignore de comments whose only request 4 de password...(Rules) 1. Be my Blog Followers or Members or Click Like button at my blog sidebar (facebook user),2. Tell Me if U done follow the rules, 3. Which password do U request and show ur appreciation to my blog...TQ*

DBSK love

Monday, June 11, 2012

Time Slip Dr. Jin

Title: 닥터 진 / Dr. Jin
Also known as: 타임슬립 닥터 진 / Time Slip Dr. JinGenre: Period, medicalEpisodes: TBABroadcast network: MBCBroadcast period: 2012-May-26 to TBA
Air time: Saturday & Sunday 21:50


CasT
Song Seung Hun as Jin Hyuk
Park Min Young as Yoo Mi Na / Hong Young Rae
Kim Jaejoong as Kim Kyung Tak
Lee Bum Soo as Lee Ha Eung
Lee So Yeon as Choon Hong


PLoT StoRy
Synopsis Jin Hyuk is a genius neurosurgeon with a cold and severe attitude in his interactions with other people due to his personal pursuit of perfection. Through a mysterious power, Jin Hyuk finds himself transported back in time 150 years. He begins treating people there, but the lack of necessary implements and rudimentary medical knowledge of the period forces him to seek new ways to aid the sick. Through this challenging process, Jin Hyuk eventually becomes a genuine doctor. (credit to : http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Dr._Jin)


SounDTrack oR mp3

Coming Soon



No comments:

Post a Comment